We share a L'BRI tip on making it easier... How to Pluck Eyebrows with Less Pain
1. Use a sharp pair of tweezers and a magnifying mirror
2. Prep your skin by taking a shower or laying a hot towel across your brows. This opens up your pores and makes hair pliable – a perfect time to pluck!
3. Sit down in front of the magnifying mirror, and, if possible, elevate it to forehead-level.
4. Pull your skin taut in the direction of the hair growth. For example, if you're doing your right eyebrow, pull the skin around the brow right.
5. Pluck in the direction of the hair growth.
6. Apply a bit of L’BRI Aloe Vera Barbadensis Jelly or any L’BRI Moisturizer as they all contain aloe that helps ease the redness and pain.
7. Enjoy your new look! Major plucking projects hurt but smaller maintenance plucks really don't.
Before ordering please determine your skin type to help make sure that